What IV’s We Offer
- High or Low Dose Vitamin C – for immune boosting benefits.
- Glutathione + NAC – reduce oxidative stress and inflammation — which are common side effects of a viral infection.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – help lower elevated blood glucose, regenerate the liver, promote detox, and reduce inflammation.
- Hydration – delivers fluids directly into your bloodstream. It’s a faster, more efficient way to hydrate your body.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS AN IV?
IV is short for intravenous (in the vein). We provide hydration by using a small catheter that’s placed directly into your vein. This allows us to hydrate you more effectively and efficiently than if you were to drink water. Yes, there is a small poke with a small needle, but once the vein is accessed, the needle comes out and the plastic catheter is left in it’s place.
WHAT IS IV THERAPY?
IV therapy is a method to quickly administer fluids, vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream. By going directly into the bloodstream, your body can absorb 100% of the vitamins; taken orally vitamins are absorbed less readily. Our services are meant to act as supplements and not to replace oral hydration.
IS IV THERAPY SAFE?
All of our vitamins are FDA approved and go through high levels of testing. All IVs are administered by a on staff provider. Before a client receives IV therapy, their health history is evaluated.
Side effects from an IV drip are generally non-existent or very mild. On occasion, you may experience some discomfort, bruising, itching, inflammation, or redness at or around the site of injection, and this could last from a few minutes to several days. However, true allergic reactions are extremely rare.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The whole process will take around 90 minutes or longer to complete. There are a few forms to complete prior to your infusion as well as a quick medical assessment.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Side effects are generally non-existent or very mild. On occasion, you may experience some discomfort, bruising, redness, itching, inflammation, or redness at or around the site of injection that could last from a few minutes to several days. True allergic reactions are extremely rare. However, if you experience throat swelling, pruritic body rash, dangerously low blood pressure, or symptoms associated with anaphylaxis following administration of an injection, visit your nearest emergency department. If you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients — please avoid it!
DOES IT HURT?
Everyone’s pain tolerance is different, but we strive to stick everyone just once. That said, we do offer lidocaine and a numbing spray if you would like!
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET AN IV?
The frequency of IV therapy is determined on a patient by patient basis. We take a customized approach to suit your individual needs.
CAN I GET A DISCOUNT?
Yes! Purchase three and get 1 free!
WHEN CAN I GET AN APPOINTMENT FOR IV THERAPY?
Call us at 480-874-1515. Let us know when you want your appointment, and we can do our best to make it happen. They are available in our Glendale and Shea office.
WHAT SHOTS DO YOU OFFER?
We have a large variety of shots ranging from post work out relief, calming shots, mitochondrial support to shots that can promote energy, immunity and overall wellness.
- Energy Booster/ Fat Booster – for energy and fat burner
- Vitamin D – vitamin D deficiency
- Mito Boosters- NAD – Mitochondrial support, energy, fatigue, chronic conditions
- Immune Booster – Boost immune Function
- Post Exercise/ Muscle Recovery – Muscle recovery after exercise
- Antioxidant – Anxiety
- Detox and Liver Support – for liver detox
- B12 Booster – B12 deficiency, energy and vegan