What are Peptides?
- The smarter, safer, and more effective alternatives to human growth hormone replacement.
- Human growth hormone is naturally produced in the pituitary gland and plays a vital role in the growth of every cell in the human body, cell regeneration, maintaining healthy tissue throughout the body, and keeping your body functioning at peak performance.
- Growth hormone is released in bursts every three to five hours by the pituitary gland.
- The hypothalamus in the brain regulates the secretion of hormones from the pituitary gland.
- In order for the pituitary gland to release more growth hormone, the hypothalamus must release growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH). The GHRH in turn signals the pituitary gland to release growth hormone.
- Growth Hormone Peptides do not replace your body’s own growth hormone production, creating a dependence on the therapy.
- Peptides naturally enhance and stimulate your body’s own production of growth hormone.
Human growth hormone deficiency
- As we age, the pituitary gland simply does not produce as much human growth hormone, and our levels naturally decline.
- In women, human growth hormone levels start to decline in the early 20s.
- In men, it is usually around age 35.
- In middle age, human growth hormone levels are usually less than half of what they were in a person’s early 20s.
- As our human growth hormone levels decrease, we start to notice negative effects like weight gain, muscle loss, decreased energy levels, reduced strength and stamina, low libido or sexual dysfunction, poor sleep and aging skin.
How long does it take anti-aging peptide therapy to work?
- Peptide therapy has a “loading” period of 3-6 months before full effects are noticed. Benefits start within the first few weeks and they increase synergistically with continued therapy. Initially, injections are administered more frequently.
- Once levels become optimal and the benefits are achieved, injection frequencies can be decreased and transitioning to a maintenance protocol is possible.
The power of peptides
Since peptides are able to improve a number of very precise concerns, they offer a wide range of benefits for overall health and appearance, including:
Enhances physical performance
Promote weight loss
Repairs muscles and tendons
Increases sex drive
Enhances sleep quality
Sharpens memory and cognitive focus
Pep tide BPC 157 Short for “body protection compound,” this power-packed peptide is a true healing hero for the way it significantly speeds up the healing process for all kinds of tissues, from muscles and tendons to your gut and your brain. It can help in the following ways:
- Accelerates muscle and tendon healing
- Aids in reducing arthritis pain
- Decreases inflammation
- Increases collagen production
- Repairs lean tissue throughout the body
- Improves intestinal health
- Enhances GABA neurotransmission
- Counteracts the effects of Parkinson’s disease
Peptide CJC-1295 As one of a new and improved generation of peptides, this potent combination is more effective for most people and offers more targeted action to deliver these worthwhile benefits:
- Fights the signs of aging
- Builds collagen and reduces wrinkles
- Increases fat loss and weight loss
- Accelerates healing and recovery
- Improves sleep and mood
- Enhances cognitive function
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Improves immune system
Appointments and Pricing
Please call us at: (480) 874 – 1515 to schedule your appointment or for pricing questions!