Are you tired of experiencing hair loss?
Is sexual dysfunction a concern and not improving with other therapies?
Perhaps you have chronic joint pain and would like to repair/restore joint function?
Maybe you have a scar that you would like to make less noticeable?
Want your face to have a more youthful, plumper, firmer texture?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Platelet Rich Growth Factors (PRGF) may be the treatment for you. PRGF is a European form of Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy, which involves drawing your blood, placing it in a centrifuge, removing the red and white blood cells, and extracting the growth factors for a therapeutic treatment.
How will I know if I am candidate for this procedure?
Dr. Mel will meet with you, assess your current concerns and either recommend this therapy, or another one more suited to your particular needs.
Will I have to pay for a consultation?
Yes, however, if you elect to proceed with the procedure the cost of the visit will go toward your deposit.
Are there other therapies that can be used alongside this therapy?
Absolutely!!! Dr. Mel often combines peptides, IVs, intramuscular injections, diet, and supplementation with the procedure to enhance the desired outcomes. Dr. Mel will tailor her specific recommendations to your particular needs.
Is there any downtime with the procedure?
No, however, depending on your particular treatment, Dr. Mel may give you some recommendations of activities to avoid.
Will the procedure be painful?
You will be numbed using a topical anesthetic or an injectable local anesthetic. Or, in some cases, both might be used.
Can you tell me what some of the PRGF treatments can be used for?
- Microneedling of the Face: Tired, sagging skin, gray-hued skin, scarring, wrinkling. This procedure will increase collagen formation, enhance development of healthy fatty tissue, promote new blood vessel formation, and reduce scars
- PRP Facial Injections: Tired, sagging skin, gray-hued skin, scarring, wrinkling. This procedure will increase collagen formation, enhance development of healthy fatty tissue, promote new blood vessel formation. This procedure is ideal when you have a specific area that you would like treated (i.e., under eye, around mouth, etc.) Or it can be used if you have a line on your face and do not want Botox
- PRP Scar Therapy: This treatment builds new collagen and breaks down existing scar tissue
- E Shot: This can be used for erectile dysfunction, men with a curvature to their penises (straightening), increases penile blood flow, reduces stress urinary incontinence
- V Shot: Women employ this treatment for sexual dysfunction, stress urinary incontinence, urge urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, lichen sclerosis, lichen planus, post-partum fecal incontinence, decreased ability to orgasm, chronic pain (from scarring, episiotomy, mesh, or other forms of vaginal pain), reducing of symptoms with interstitial cystitis
- Hair Restoration: Hair loss can be common in both men and women. This treatment helps with thinning hair and hair loss. It stimulates hair stem cells. Enhanced effects are seen when combining with peptides and/or exosomes.
- Joint Injections: This treatment will help treat/repair Inflamed joints, degenerative joint conditions, tears in cartilage, ligament/tendon injuries and other orthopedic concerns.
What training does Dr. Mel have in this area?
Dr. Mel has received training in various stem cell therapies. She received training in live cell therapy at the Paracelsus Clinic in Switzerland, training in PRGF from BTI Endoret in Spain, PRP therapies from the National Laser Institute, Vampire therapies (including P Shot, O-Shot, and Vampire Facials) from the National Institute of Medical Aesthetics, and currently completing a post-graduate fellowship in Stem Cell Therapy at the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. Dr. Mel is well versed in European therapies for cellular regeneration.
If you have more questions, please contact Tutera Medical today to schedule your consultation appointment.